All transactions received by Nets's payment terminals with Nordic software and with Netaxept e-Commerce solution can be reported in Merchant Portal. When customer orders payment terminal Nets will deliver user log in information with the terminal.
Main features of Merchant Portal:
- Service collects all information of payment terminal, e-commerce and phone sales transactions
- Service can report all different currencies and it includes all card types that are being used in the Nordic region
- Reports can be created by time, card type, currency or by location, one time transactions can also be looked up by amout spent or by card number
- Reports and transactions can be viewed via browser
- Transaction amounts and their development are available in graphs
- Admin user can maintain all users and set up user rights, for example shop manager can see transactions per shop and accounting department transactions per company.
- Shops and payment terminals can be grouped and named to make it easier for reporting
- Most commonly used searches can be save as reporting templates which makes it easier to do searches
- Transactions can be sent to other systems as XML-, Excel- or CSV-files which can be saved from the service, ordered to be sent to e-mail or use SFTP transfer.